Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Monday, 24 December 2012

YarnStorm Event

As I went for a stroll around town I came across this interesting little display.

This was the work lovely work of some people from PSAZZ. Which is a support group for those with Psoriatic Arthritis. The piece which I have found to be called 'Yarmstorm' is a great exuberant contrast to usual city life, it very much brings attention to the building and lulls you in to take a closer look.


What I find very inspiring about this is how colourful it is, it instantly brightens your spirits and is used to a good effect (not too over powering). What I also like is how thin threads connect each little creations into one piece, tying it all together. This has given me lots of ideas for the project i'm working on now which is about peace and positivism.